Razgovor s Wikiknjigama:Portal zajednice
Using only UploadWizard for uploads[uredite]
Hello! It was noted that on this wiki you have less than 10 local files. Presumably, you therefore don't have interest nor energies to have hundreds templates with the now required HTML, even less a local EDP. However, this means that users here will experience a mostly broken and/or illegal uploading. I propose to
- have local upload restricted to the "Administratori" group (for emergency uploads) and
- the sidebar point to commons:Special:UploadWizard,
so that you can avoid local maintenance and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons and existing files will not be affected.
I'll get this done in one week from now.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove your wiki from the list.
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
Nemo 20:38, 19 maj 2014 (KSV)
Wikimania 2015 scholarships[uredite]
- Dear Wikimedians, Wikimedia Polska Association has made a decision to fund two more scholarships for this year’s Wikimania, to be hosted in Mexico City 15-19 July 2015. The procedure is identical to the one described here, so if you have not applied, but meet the criteria and would like to attend WIkimedia’s biggest international event, please submit your application until April 23, midnight. Kind regards, Wpedzich (razgovor) 08:11, 19 april 2015 (KSV)
Wikimania 2016 scholarships[uredite]
As every year, Wikimedia Polska Association is accepting scholarship requests for this year’s Wikimania, to be held at the Italian town of Esino Lario, June 22-28. The scholarship encompasses travel expenses, accomodation, insurance and the possible conference fee. Please submit your requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org from March 14, 00:00:01 (CET) by March 27, 23:59:59 (CET). Up to two international scholarships will be funded. The scholarship request, submitted in English or Polish, ought to contain:
- short description of your activity within the Wikimedia movement, your real name, your global username or local usernames, Wikimedia activity outside project editing (including local chapter activity), prior input into the Wikimedia conferences, especially international ones;
- information about your desired participation in the conference: planned or submitted lectures or other activities during Wikimania or its associated events;
- information about your forecast activity in pre- and post-conference activities, with the justification for participating in these non-core conference activities;
- declaration of your command of English sufficient to actively participate in the conference;
- information about the international airport closest to your place of residence;
- declaration of being 18 years or older; in case of younger applicants, 16-18, a scan of a parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to the participation in the conference;
- the information on citizenship(s) held;
- agreement to provide and process your personal data (name, address, bank account details, passport number) if the scholarship is granted. Please, do not provide these personal details in the application itself, apart from your real name.
Wikimania 2017 scholarship programme[uredite]
Following the tradition of previous years, Wikimedia Polska Association has launched the ’’’Wikimania 2017’’’ scholarship programme. One international scholarship will be awarded this year, for the conference which will take place in Montreal, Canada, August 9-13. If you meet the requirements described in the ruleset, you may submit your application by April 7, 2017 to the email address provided in the ruleset. With kind regards, Wojciech Pędzich (razgovor) 17:32, 21 mart 2017 (KSV)